Bulb: 40 COB LED + red light LED
Net weight: 106g/0.23lbs
Switch: Button press
Battery: Built-in 1000 mAh polymer lithium battery
Charging method: micro USB charging
3-Gear Mode: Strong light; Low light; Flashing
Indicators: 4 blue LEDs battery indicator, 25%-50%-75%-100% Battery Level
Operating time: 3-4 hours (Strong light); 5-6 hours (Low light)
Charging time: 2.5 hours
Package includes: 2 * headlight + 2 * USB cables + 1 User manual
Instructions for use:
1. Recommended to charge it for the first time use.
2. Lightly press the switch on the head of the headlight to realize power-on and gear adjustment. It will last longer by being used with Low Light mode.Â
3. It is normal for the light to heat up while operating. But if you feel uncomfortable, please take it off and wait for it to be cool. Then you might turn it on and check again, no-touch.Â
4. Please the left power every time before using it and recharging it in time.Â
5. When the headlight is fully charged, please unplug it to prevent overcharging.
6. The red lights in the back of the headlight are warning lights. It shows vehicles or pedestrians behind you to avoid blind spots.
Note for Charging:
4 blue LEDs on the back show the left power of the batteries. Better to charge it when it displays insufficient power. When it displays fully charged, please unplug it to avoid overcharging.
1. The headlight should be fully charged to be kept when it's not used for a long time. Normally, it should be charged and discharged once in about 2 months to avoid chemical corrosion;
"p"2. Do not keep the headlamp directly under sunlight, with water, chemicals, and corrosive gases together;